Watcha doin? Wednesday....
Well we were doin' the same thing....we had a nice fun playgroup this morning , and then nap and then pick up the Ry guy and then take him back for football, and then pick him up and all that fun.
We also had tornado sirens again tonight. I am afraid that they sound those darn things off a little too easily...now it is gonna end up like "the boy who cried wolf" for me. I already sort of ignored it tonight. I checked into the weather because they kept going...and well the storm was past us. So, I just feel like they should be more localized or not do it for every blasted storm...because nobody will listen to them.
anyways, off my soap box now. We had tried to get a cute shot of Anna in the hat and gloves she wore around the house tonight. But my dang "used-to-be-nice" camera was pissing with me. So, it wouldn't focus...and it was super bright or it was too dark. Not a fun moment for me and the camera, but I managed to get one salvigable photo, but it has to be small to not blind you with the blur!
Its hard to get a candid of Ry. We get some sort of sillyness ususally...but then, that is Ry. I made this one small too just so it didn't startle anyone! (Just teasing Ry.)
We also had tornado sirens again tonight. I am afraid that they sound those darn things off a little too easily...now it is gonna end up like "the boy who cried wolf" for me. I already sort of ignored it tonight. I checked into the weather because they kept going...and well the storm was past us. So, I just feel like they should be more localized or not do it for every blasted storm...because nobody will listen to them.
anyways, off my soap box now. We had tried to get a cute shot of Anna in the hat and gloves she wore around the house tonight. But my dang "used-to-be-nice" camera was pissing with me. So, it wouldn't focus...and it was super bright or it was too dark. Not a fun moment for me and the camera, but I managed to get one salvigable photo, but it has to be small to not blind you with the blur!


Its hard to get a candid of Ry. We get some sort of sillyness ususally...but then, that is Ry. I made this one small too just so it didn't startle anyone! (Just teasing Ry.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home