Well, they can't all be roses....
So...let me paint the picture....quiet library, kids reading, people surfing the web, mom's trying to hold a quiet conversation as we attempt to round up the kids and check books out.
Then, pan left....Anna freaking running, falling, then crawling as fast as she can away from me, all the while screaming and starting to cry. No way is she planning on leaving the library. This whole story of how her mood got here is wayyyyyy too long, lets just say, you can litterally get up on the wrong side of the bed. Well, in her case it wasn't litteral, so I guess that was dumb to say. But I walked in to get her this morning and she said "nooooo, take your hair down". Sometimes she doesn't like me to have my hair in a ponytail, and feels she should make me remove it. She isn't a controling girl at all. HA.
That is how it started, all the in-between wasn't too pretty...but I tried to do the story time anyways. Hoping it would be a good, fun distraction. But all it did was end up humiliating me. As I am saying goodbye to the various moms, I had to pick up Anna off the floor, hurl her over my shoulder and carry her like a sack of potatoes. Then...she breaks free, and manages to smack me in the face about 5 times as we exit the library. Man I tell you, I have never had this happen, and it is like I was in a time warp. That time walking out of the library felt like forever. I felt like the worst mom. I kept saying "she never does this, she has never hit me like this", blah blah blah. Even though it is true, it didn't matter. It was still so awful leaving with that kind of scene.
So...since I had to wrestle her in the car, and she had wanted to do the park after the library, I had to hear that screamed all the way home. "I want to go to the park" on and on and on until we got home.
Anyways, after that we wrestled with a NO NAP day for a few hours...and then Monty rescued me by taking Anna with him to get Ry and took them to the mall for dinner. I stayed home and caught up on everything from the day. Fun stuff let me tell you!
I dont have any photos today....I do have a video of Anna freaking out. Somtimes I whip out the ol' camera phone and film her freaking....because it is sooooo extreme. But I think I will skip posting that, as we should leave the cute sweet Anna in your minds, not the one I get to see now and then! :)
Hopefully tomorrow is a much nicer day for us. I am sure it will be up and down with these teeth coming in. She is seeming to have a problem with these molars.
Not much new on Ry. I actually didn't see him today but for like 30 minutes total it seems. Some days with school, football, and stuff, plus homework...and early bed....the day can fly by without even really having a conversation with him. I guess that is what the weekends are for. I hope we can all have a good one this week!
Then, pan left....Anna freaking running, falling, then crawling as fast as she can away from me, all the while screaming and starting to cry. No way is she planning on leaving the library. This whole story of how her mood got here is wayyyyyy too long, lets just say, you can litterally get up on the wrong side of the bed. Well, in her case it wasn't litteral, so I guess that was dumb to say. But I walked in to get her this morning and she said "nooooo, take your hair down". Sometimes she doesn't like me to have my hair in a ponytail, and feels she should make me remove it. She isn't a controling girl at all. HA.That is how it started, all the in-between wasn't too pretty...but I tried to do the story time anyways. Hoping it would be a good, fun distraction. But all it did was end up humiliating me. As I am saying goodbye to the various moms, I had to pick up Anna off the floor, hurl her over my shoulder and carry her like a sack of potatoes. Then...she breaks free, and manages to smack me in the face about 5 times as we exit the library. Man I tell you, I have never had this happen, and it is like I was in a time warp. That time walking out of the library felt like forever. I felt like the worst mom. I kept saying "she never does this, she has never hit me like this", blah blah blah. Even though it is true, it didn't matter. It was still so awful leaving with that kind of scene.
So...since I had to wrestle her in the car, and she had wanted to do the park after the library, I had to hear that screamed all the way home. "I want to go to the park" on and on and on until we got home.
Anyways, after that we wrestled with a NO NAP day for a few hours...and then Monty rescued me by taking Anna with him to get Ry and took them to the mall for dinner. I stayed home and caught up on everything from the day. Fun stuff let me tell you!
I dont have any photos today....I do have a video of Anna freaking out. Somtimes I whip out the ol' camera phone and film her freaking....because it is sooooo extreme. But I think I will skip posting that, as we should leave the cute sweet Anna in your minds, not the one I get to see now and then! :)Hopefully tomorrow is a much nicer day for us. I am sure it will be up and down with these teeth coming in. She is seeming to have a problem with these molars.
Not much new on Ry. I actually didn't see him today but for like 30 minutes total it seems. Some days with school, football, and stuff, plus homework...and early bed....the day can fly by without even really having a conversation with him. I guess that is what the weekends are for. I hope we can all have a good one this week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home