PhotoMom

Sunday, October 01, 2006

sunday wasn't the day of rest

So today we had a "work" day at home. Well, once we hung out and played around for a while, Monty and Ry got busy taking even more stuff out of the garage and carrying it to the basement. The entire garage is full, so they are working to empty and organize, so at least one of our cars goes in this winter. This house is very nice for a rental, but small compared to the amount of STUFF we have.

I wish it could make me get rid of stuff...but with Ebay, we tend to keep it all thinking we will sell it. Well, so far we just save it and move it and all that fun stuff. So that is yet another project for this fall/winter. To try to sell stuff that we have meant to sell, and try to lessen the amount that will be moved to our new home next spring.

Here is Ryan helping carry all the free weights to the basement. I think the rule of free weights should be...don't have them if you mind carrying them! OK, so I am admitting, I am ready to sell them!! :) But Ryan and Monty got them all downstairs...it didn't look like fun. I had the fun of playing with Anna and keeping her out of their way all day while they moved stuff.


I got Anna a little desk and chair this weekend at a "kids" sale....she loves this thing. But the problem is...she will color, like so cutely illustrated here, for about 3 minutes, tops! Then the rest of the time she climbs onto the couch, over to the desk, which has a slant to it when the lid is closed....and then she uses it for a SLIDE! Not good! She is a darn monkey. Everything we get her that CAN be climbed on and jumped off of...WILL be. AARRRGG!

So anyways, that is part of our fun day...well, fun for Anna...the rest of us could probably list a few other things we would have rather done! Such is the life of a 2 yr old, life is mainly fun and carefree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home