PhotoMom

Saturday, September 30, 2006

New Challenge

OK , I have thought of doing this for a long time now...and of course perfectionism always gets the best of me. for those of you who don't know, perfectionism isn't usually a good thing. Maybe it never is. But it makes me think of something, figure it can't be perfect, or good enough, so I don't do it. I know I should just do my best. So here is my attempt at battling the perfectionism monkey on my back.

I am going to try to keep a journal of the kids lives. Just a glimmer, a glimpse of something to do with our daily lives. Some days it may be cute, funny, sad or interesting...some days it may be all and some days it may just be pretty much lame! But I hope I can try to get something up here every day, or every other day...or heck once a week is a huge improvement over just thinking about doing this. I wish I had done it from Anna's first day... I had it in my head even then. Now she is 2 and a half almost. I guess starting at some point is better than not ever starting!

So...here goes...

Minnie Mouse Wanna Be. Today I got a minnie mouse outfit for Anna to play with. She loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show, the animated show where they find stuff, or do silly stuff. It is a pretty good show actually. So she loves Mickey and Minnie. Today she is drooling like she has a faucet in her mouth. Her molars are coming in. She has never drooled this much in her life. We are on the third shirt for the day!








Ryan is grounded from games this weekend. Which means he doesn't have too much to do around here. He doesn't want to watch more tv or read so he is taking a nap. Sounds good to me! But he doesn't normally do that.

I think he probably needs it, since he is so busy during the week with football and school.

Ryan is really doing well in his new school. More on that when there is time.




OK, so my first page isn't funny or really too interesting. Sorry. Hopefully later I will have more fun with this!

1 Comments:

  • Nice start. Keep it up. No one ever declared "Blogs have to be funny" a rule, so don't worry about it. As Nike marketing used to day "Just do it". Maybe the kids'll start acting nice if they know their shenanigans are going to end up in a blog for all the world to read. Or just me. ;)

    By Blogger Innisanimate, at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home