cracked out on LOST

We are so.....addicted to LOST. Dang it Dave. You got Me and Monty watching episode after episode. Putting the kids to bed and watching it until we are so tired we can't see straight. Well, my normal post will have to be continued on Saturday...and dang, I had some cute stuff to share. But since I watched like 10 episodes of LOST, I cant focus enough to type. SAD SAD SAD, I know. I should have stuck with my original position that I shouldn't get into another show. Dang it. Dave, you owe me season two! :) Maybe we can split it!!
By the way, I am so sick and addicted, that even though I am so tired, I had to post about it, find a picture that reflects how I feel right now, crop it and all. I am sick! Oh well. Good night!


1 Comments:
Welcome to my world. And season two is AMESOME. I have some itunes of season 2 to get you started. The first ones always free. ;)
Great picture, though.
By
Innisanimate, at 1:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home