Sunny Day


What a beautiful day we had today. It is gorgeous here, and the leaves are all so pretty. Today Ryan had another outing to rollerblade. Today we went with Joe, Shari and Ella to the park. He picked this up in basically one day, he is doing great with it. I am so happy he likes it, it gives him something nice to do at home, there isnt much to do here at the rental, since he doesn't know anyone in the neighborhood.
I went to some outlet malls, it was fun. But I don't have too much I want to spend money on right now, since we are saving for the new house, so I just window shopped, and bought only a few things for the kids... sales too good to pass up.
So, tonight we gave Anna fish sticks. She has never had fish...and well, now I am paranoid she is having a reaction. She is not I am sure, but she is coughing in bed, and so now I am all worried. I wish I didn't always worry so much. I probably won't get much sleep, waking when she coughs, so I am off to bed. Good night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home