PhotoMom

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Toots for Teusday

So this will be a short and sweet post, especially since I already typed it all once, and lost the damn thing.

Today Anna and I went to the park with some friends. She was doing great, and having fun. But I noticed she wasn't doing any of the slides, she just sorta swung at the top of the slide (which is dangerous) and then went on to something else. So after a bit of her doing this I said "Anna go down the slide already" and she said, "Nope, I have a diaper full".

To me this was one of the funniest things I have heard her say in a while. It didn't stop her from playing at all. She just wasn't going to sit down again! Anyways, it was funny to me, sometimes I just love some of the things she says!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Dad. I am glad you are able to check it and I am glad that everyone can see a glimpse at the kids lives this way. Time sure does fly by. We wish we could see everyone so much more.

    By Blogger PhotoMom, at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home