PhotoMom

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Almost Christmas



I know I haven't posted in a while I am sorry. The daily grind is getting to me, and prepping for the holidays on top of other stuff was taking all my extra time. The holiday cards I did took actually a long time to do, and thus, not as much internet time..or extra photo taking. I will post a few assorted shots here. Lately we took some photos for Shari and her family and for ours at the same time. I had some technical difficulties with the camera, really wishing I could afford the nice new SLR digital cameras...but not yet. So I struggle with this old tempermental camera, that still gives me pretty good photos..just doesn't always work as I wish it would.








Hopefully in the new year I will show off my new camera, and more of my portraits I plan on taking...but I can't until I invest in a new digital camera. Long story...so I wont get into it here.

I hope everyone has a super Christmas and gets some time with family and friends. We are having our family up here to our place, those that can make it. It should be fun. I know that Anna and Ry are so excited for Christmas morning!!

Anna really gets it this year. She is so ready for Santa to come and bring presents. Even though everytime she sees his photo somewhere she says "That makes me mad"....she really didn't like the idea of the Santa photo this year!!

Oh yeah for those of you close to Aunt Marge...here is a photo of one of my prized cookies from her should-be-world-famous recipe!! MMMMMM GOOD!! We ate 'em all !!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home