PhotoMom

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Skateboard Frenzy

Today Ryan bought a "Tech Deck" mini skateboard from a friend. He had to buy it from him because apparently he practically broke it and the kid wanted to replace it. But it didn't seem too broken to me. Anyways, it has provided Ryan much entertainment today. After dinner, Ryan asked me if I would do some "bonding time" with him. He wanted me to help him create a skate park for this mini board. So...we did. How could I refuse such a fun project?

Here are a few photos...we had alot of fun creating this. Then we had even more fun trying to get the skate board to fly through the air while I captured it on film!

I only ended up with 4 fingertips burnt from the hot glue...and only got hit with the flying skateboard about 20 times! All in the name of fun!


3 Comments:

  • What...no more hair gel?

    By Blogger Innisanimate, at 9:39 PM  

  • Nope, no more gel. The truth is, he put some on...and his forehead broke out. I tried to tell the boy..."it doesn't go on your forehead" but I guess he just gave up.

    By Blogger PhotoMom, at 6:39 AM  

  • hi;
    fantastic photoraphy.
    keep up the good work.
    gramps

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home