PhotoMom

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick or Treat


So the trick-or-treat night went very well. We had a rainy day, but it actually stopped just in time for the 6:00 beggars night stuff!! It was very nice out and the kids had fun! Anna was a real character. She was on a mission to get as much candy as possible. We even went up to one house that had lights on but didn't answer the door. She did NOT want to leave, she said "I want the candy" and I had to carry her outta there! She also said " I want to go to the next neighborhood" when we were done....she could have went all night long!

Ryan was Mr. Basketball, we had to get him something that day, since we weren't sure if he was going to go or not...and then the Candy bug got him and he decided he wanted to! Why not, free candy!!

Mom got Anna a little bear with the same outfit on as she had...it was adorable! You can see him in these photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home