PhotoMom

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Her poor little face


Don't think this photo relates to us??? Well it does. Look closer. Anna is the one with a HAND on her face!! This photo is a few days old, close to a week, but I was waiting for it to get scanned and shared with the group. A few of us moms took the kids to Chuckie Cheese... Shari and I went with Ella and Anna. It was fun, I had posted about it before. But this photo was so funny. We tried to get all the kids to sit together for one of these booth thingy's. All looked great, until Nate (the baby in the GAP shirt) decided to rearrange himself, and smear Anna's face off! Ella is in the bottom left of the photo, in awe of the lights! There is one child who refused to sit, and you can barely see the blur of her head walking by. Anyways, we tried, and this photo is actually better to remember the moment with...since it was so funny and nearly impossible to get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home