PhotoMom

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rainy, gloomy and sick

Today wasn't the day I had expected. Few are I guess. But we had plans, and the rain cancelled them. Then Anna wasn't feeling well. She eventually got sick all over while we were on the couch. I think that made her feel better. Not sure what was up, but I guess we are fortunate it wasn't something major. She seems ok right now. But we spent most of the day lounging on the couch, to make sure she wouldn't get sick again and feel worse.

She was hopping around all evening though. Especially once Ryan got home. I snapped one shot of them, but they were rolling around and she kept jumping on him. So cute to see them play well together. Those are the memories worth remembering for a lifetime!

Ryan had his football banquet tonight too. Thus the shirt and tie in this photo...and it was a nice time. I know he loved playing on that team and it really helped him make some great friends.

1 Comments:

  • Lots of fun stuff in these entries... glad to see you're sticking with it, too. :) Take care, and I'll get up there one of these days.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home