Saturday Family Time
So we were pretty busy on Friday, Mom was here, and Saturday was Kenny's birthday party. We all hung out at Marsha & Dave's house. It was a great time with G-R-R-R-E-A-T food!! (Thanks Marsha and Shari!)
Here are a few photos from that night. I am hoping I have model consent, since this is a private space.... :) If you have any opposition to photos being posted, please email me! Also, I am sorry I didn't get everyone's photo that night. Some were running around playing paramedic for Gma's leg.

Here are a few photos from that night. I am hoping I have model consent, since this is a private space.... :) If you have any opposition to photos being posted, please email me! Also, I am sorry I didn't get everyone's photo that night. Some were running around playing paramedic for Gma's leg.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home