Love

I love my kids. It brings me so much joy to be able to really look and document some special events from our lives. But ya know, there are so many every day things that are just amazing. I couldn't possibly have my camera ready for all of them, especially this darn camera - the batteries die constantly! But I just wanted to say, these are two amazing people, and I love them so much!


5 Comments:
Wow You posted that right at 11:11. Pretty cool.
Anyway, You're a lucky lady. It's a lot of hard work and self-sacrifice, but they are great kids.
By
Innisanimate, at 12:46 AM
I love 11:11. Monty and I have a joke where if we notice it, we ask the other what time it is. That joke just keeps getting better, every time we say it! Thanks for reading my blog Dave. I am trying to read yours, but it seems to be on hiatis!
By
PhotoMom, at 7:13 AM
Good word, there. Wasn't that a nickname of yours? Hiatis Innis?
By
Innisanimate, at 6:01 PM
No my nickname by those who must have loved me was Ms A-nis...or Ms. P-nis or maybe those are just retards who couldn't spell! (sorry this isn't for the kiddo's to read, I'll delete it soon!)
By
PhotoMom, at 9:25 PM
Aww... Anna couldn't look any cuter than she does here. Takes after her Mom, I suppose. :)
By
Anonymous, at 5:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home