Catch up
I still feel like I am playing catch up from the sickie times. But truth is we are just always busy. I try to keep Anna busy in the mornings after we take Ry to school, and then lunch and nap..and then Ry, and then homework, and dinner, and bath and bed for the kiddies..well there sometimes is more fun in between all this, but you never know!! :)
So, anyways, in one of the moments Anna was occupying herself, which she is doing so well now, she was creating a little area/resting place for her and the babies. She was letting them sleep and feeding them, and then even laying with them. She read to them and was just having so much fun in this little area...which is a large book that folds out to make a train. Anyways, I am very pleased that she can create and enjoy with her imagination. I just get a kick out of watching her.
Today we went to an indoor recreation area, where they sell play systems. But they let you play there for a few hours a day, and she had a ball. We went with a group of moms, and she knew some of the kids. It was so much fun for her...a bit overwhelming. But if I want a break from chasing her around, I can always push for the swing and she loves it..and it keeps her contained for a bit! This is a phone photo of her swinging, it was all I had with me! I kinda like the blur!
Today we went to an indoor recreation area, where they sell play systems. But they let you play there for a few hours a day, and she had a ball. We went with a group of moms, and she knew some of the kids. It was so much fun for her...a bit overwhelming. But if I want a break from chasing her around, I can always push for the swing and she loves it..and it keeps her contained for a bit! This is a phone photo of her swinging, it was all I had with me! I kinda like the blur!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home