Sorry I have been distracted....
...distracted by life!
I have had lots going on, and been sick some, and now, Anna is either really sick with a cold or teething..not sure yet. I can't ever tell until a day or two later, when she doesn't get worse. Her teething really does make her feel crappy, get snotty and hot, and she just has a rough time of it. So, since it has been a while, I am going to post a few photos all at once. I haven't forgotten to take photos, just haven't been able to get on here and post! Sorry.
Here is a cute photo of Anna and Ryan doing their stuff one night this week. Ryan was making a scrapbook for "The Outsiders" a book they just read. And Anna was playing with Play-doh...for the first time really. The real first time, she was grossed out by it and wouldn't touch it much. So this time she actually liked it!


Then on Friday, Shari came over and we TRIED to take our make-up photos of the girls from Halloween. But I said TRIED! It really wasn't a good time. Anna wouldn't look at me and wouldn't sit there for more than a second...and Ella, well she tried, but after a short while she was done!! The only thing that kept Ella happy was "The itsy-bitsy spider" song, and that would make her hold both her hands out...so not too good for a photo! Oh well. We tried!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home