NO SANTA TODAY
I first want to appologize for the lag in posts. I have tried many times to post, this Blogger or something with my computer wouldn't let me post photos. It was really getting to me. But I have been sick..yes sick again...well almost better now..but then Monty and Ryan were sick. I swear, I am soooo sick of the sickness. Are we cursed? I don't know, but I am sick of it. Did I say SICK yet?
So, I am going to show you the second to the last time we tried SANTA. This was the time we thought it might happen...well, we tried once since this time, and nope. Not gonna happen! I give up. We don't need the stinking Santa photo to live our lives. I was on a quest, but I have given up. Anna will not stand for it. She seems to do ok, and acts like it is going to happen until we wait through the entire line...and then NOPE! She claws and crawls and cries and we burry our heads and head on outta there!
Now there was one thing she really loved. The life size ice cream cone. She is a girl after my heart!! ICE CREAM!!! YEAH!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home