Long time no type...sorry.
Here are a few photos from the past few months. I am sorry I haven't made time to post. Since the holidays things are running on super speed it seems. AND I seem to have developed Carpel tunnel, my hand is going numb as I type now...it is very annoying. So I dont type too much if I don't have to!



I have a few shots of Ella and Anna playing from a few weeks back too... I took them to an Ohio State playgroup, and Ella was a little cheerleader!

Update, our house is moving along, we should be moving for sure in March. Ryan is doing excellent in school, and playing Basketball at the Y, he is about to try out for baseball too!
Anna is having fun with ballet, playgroups, and generally being a 2 yr old!
Monty is working hard, and preparing for the closing of our new home..and I am making all the window blinds (Roman Shades and drapes) and that takes some time!
Here are some photos from the first snow we had -- not this last crap load of snow --



I have a few shots of Ella and Anna playing from a few weeks back too... I took them to an Ohio State playgroup, and Ella was a little cheerleader!



2 Comments:
Cute snow photos! Wish we'd get some snow here. It's been about 3 years. It's cold enough but we never get it. Glad to see your posts again
Trish
By
Anonymous, at 12:31 PM
thanks for checking in! Sorry I haven't posted in forever. Been prepping for the new house and doing many roman shades and all this for the new place. So, I am trying to stay up and post something. But, I also have to contend with Anna being like her father. she runs away the minute she sees the darn camera. So it makes it hard to get shots now.
By
PhotoMom, at 11:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home