PhotoMom

Monday, January 01, 2007

Zoning Out!

So, Anna got an MP3 player at 2 1/2 yrs old, and she LOVES it!! It has stories and songs, and she just loves it! Ryan got a PSP and he LOVES that! Who wouldn't? Monty and I want one, but really have no need for one..it is just sweet! The kids sat on the couch quietly, how nice!


3 Comments:

  • Hey, update your blog. I finally updated mine. Blogger stinks. no matter what I did, it kept asking me to re-log in. Quite annoying. Think I finally got it working. I "tagged" you, so you're it!

    By Blogger Innisanimate, at 7:44 PM  

  • I would update my blog, but I can't get logged in to make updates. It is totally pissing me off, I guess that is what you get for FREE...JACK!

    By Blogger PhotoMom, at 12:46 PM  

  • hi;
    glad to see the updates. i have said it before and say it again. what a perfect and beautiful family. you should be very proud.
    love, gramps

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home