caged!
Anna loves tents and anything like that, well today she decided that under the basketball goal that Ryan has would be the best place to play. It was kinda nice, because she sat in there a long time and played with all her toys. She can keep herself occupied for a while. Now she talks and plays with the characters she has, it is adorable. But I just thought this was so cute, that she just loves to be inside something, no matter what it is! She is even in her red bucket, inside the "tent". I wish I would have brought this up earlier, I could get a lot done that way!!



1 Comments:
Hi,
Great seeing the kids. I didn't know Monty played the piano! Kids look like they are growing leaps and bounds.
Love,
Aunt Margaret
By
Anonymous, at 1:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home