PhotoMom

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Shooting up a storm

OK, today I had two shoots, it was fun..but on top of that, Anna wanted to play and have me take pics of her. She actually cooperated, most of the time!! :) It was fun to play dress up and take fun shots, I hope she does that more in the future!


We have carpet, and curtain panels enclosing the entire photo studio in the basement, it is super cool, and I love it. Monty did a great job with it, and now I feel like I have a real home studio, and I am so happy to be doing this!!
Here are a few cute shots from Anna today:



And this next one is a favorite, even though she is pouting, I love it. She didn't really want to wear the "jaguar" hat as she called it. :) But I made her anyways!! Of course, that proved pointless, as I got nothing but the mad face! Oh well!



1 Comments:

  • thanks ptincess. it is great to see pictures of the kids. we miss them very much. these pictures are great.
    love,
    gram and gramps

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home