Kiddos pics, just an update
Not too much new here, has been a while, so I thought I would post a few photos of the kids! They dont give me much time to take their photos, especially Ryan! Anna is a little better about it now, and she is very much into dressing up! She wants to alwasy look pretty! :) Ryan doesn't want a hair cut, and doesn't want to smile...oh the teenage years!







3 Comments:
What are you feedin' that kid? Ryan looks about 22 years old. ;)
By
Innisanimate, at 12:07 AM
Well, if you saw his body you would know he exists on carbs... (though I try)... and his attitude is that of a 22 yr old. He thinks he can do anything, say anything..ugh. Teen years may be the death of me! (and Ryan is a GOOD KID, thankfully!)
By
PhotoMom, at 7:42 AM
It might be time to start force feeding him the nightly protein shakes. ;) He needs all the muscle he can to succeed at Guitar Hero. ;)
By
Innisanimate, at 3:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home