Lordy, it has been a while! :)
So... I was harrassed by a good friend last night... saying I never post any more. Well... here ya go! ;) I know it is bad..but right now neither kid will take photos without me making them..and yelling, and bribing..etc... it is rough! So I don't do it as much... but here are a few from today!
So.. that is the kiddos from today. I got quite a few good ones of Ms. A... she had fun hamming it up for the camera today. But my boy...well I could barely get him off the computer to come outside, so one photo will have to do! :)
Hope all is well with everyone!






1 Comments:
love it! It's good for you to get PUSHED sometimes!! hehe . beautiful kids and beautiful shots-- You can't be wasting all your beautiful shots on your clients all the time!! :)
By
Meg, at 7:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home